The first deer outside our back window next to the other apartment building.
The other deer was just a few feet to the right of where the first deer had been before it walked over. You would never know this photo was taken out a back window of an apartment building and there's another apartment and other buildings and houses all around. It looks just like I took a picure of some deer in the middle of the forrest, but those just happen to be the bushes seperating our building from the house next door :) cool effect though....I got a nature shot from the comfort of my own home. Well, that's living the American dream for ya... :)
I don't exatly know what deer #2 is doing....stretching?...mooing?....swallowing....?.......burping....? Haha, You tell me.
Now here's an interesting story. I made crockpot stew today which has a layer of peas on top. I used a whole bag of peas not even thinking about the fact that Patrick hates peas and will do anything to get out of eating them, even if he has to resort to taking 15 minutes of dinnertime to sort them out of his entire serving. By the time I was nearly finished with my stew, he hadn't even tasted his yet, but had come up with this pile of peas that was almost as big as the rest of his serving itself. Now THAT'S dedication. The other half of stew was a big hit, so I will definitely be making it again sometime soon.....just with less peas the next time around. :)
I like to think dear # 2 is protesting. Protesting to the terror of industrial take over. Hey, I could be reading too much into it. Nice post. I'm out in the sticks and the deer tend to stay away.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Crockpot meals!
If Patrick were back at home with mom, he would have shoved the peas into the soil of a house plant. You might want to check your house plants.
ReplyDelete