Yesterday, I had my 20 week ultrasound. Patrick was able to get permission from his supervisor to get off work long enough to come with me! Yay! That made it even better!
We most definitley have a boy on the way (the ultrasound was pretty obvious) :) After spending a lifetimes surrounded by girls and women, Patrick is so excited to finally have a little buddy to take to hockey games (because mommy won't go) and introduce to ESPN. The names we have been thinking of are Jordan and Jackson.
Everything is looking healthy and normal (which means I must be doing something right...) and in a few months we'll have a new little Clark to steal all the attention!
Here are some of the ultrasound photos.
Sucking on that little Clark thumb :)
That dark splotch in the bigger grey circle is his healthy little heart :)




Cool pictures! You are most definitely doing something right. I love the name choices.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Love the names. Especially Jackson, you don't meet any of them around!
ReplyDelete